Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ratings

Okay, here's how my rating system works. I'll use the same system for books, graphic novels, movies, and video games. Will that work? Who the fuck knows. The ratings given will be from 1 to 5. Here is a basic explanation of each rating level, and what I mean by it:


1 = it sucked really, really bad; right up there with driving a sharp nail through your testicles on the “fun” scale.


2 = bad; like watching a capuchin monkey try to solve a differential equation while smoking crack (the monkey, not you...).


3 = fair/good; worth spending time on if you think it sounds like a genre you'd like, or if, like me, you have no other life anyway, so why the hell not?


4 = great; I highly recommend it. Try it if it sounds like it's up your alley.


5 = excellent; I consider it a classic, and think it is well worth re-reading again later. So, I liked it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment